There have been many blogs talking about having 1 kid and 2 and 3, and they all have some, well maybe a lot of truth to it, BUT they leave out the real REAL truth! The things we don’t tell anyone trying to have a third kid because we secretly want them to have a third kid so we can complain together! So here is my list of the REAL REAL Truths of having 3 kids:
1. You want all your friends to have a third kid, so that they can feel your pain. Of course, this is after you are a veteran at having 3 kids, so you can feel really really good about how you handled the situation.
2. You don’t shower everyday. I know this sounds really gross. It’s not intentional. Honestly by the time 10pm creeps up you are so beat that you decide to take a break and pass out in your yoga pants.
3. You have slept in peed bed sheets. Because you totally forgot to change them before you passed out in your yoga pants.
4. You have slept on top of clean, folded laundry. AGAIN, because you passed out in your yoga pants.
5. You love those damn YOGA pants. You wish you did some yoga to explain why you have so many of them.
6. You definitely have a favorite kid. It’s the one that sleeps, or the one that doesn’t throw a tantrum.
7. You spend too much time playing Candy Crush and reading your Facebook news feed to feel like you are part of a separate world that is not passing out in yoga pants.
8. You don’t have intimacy. Not because you don’t want too, just because there is always someone in your bed and of course you passed out in yoga pants.
9. You are terrified of going out by yourself with the kids. Just the planning process and logistics becomes to exhausting to go through with it! At the same time, you feel odd when you get to go out without them, because you are missing them like crazy and miss the stroller to hang the bags from!
10. You love them equally. You couldn’t imagine your life without any one of them and they make you the happiest, smelliest, yoga pant wearing mama in the World.